2 medium Sweet Potatoes (kumera, yams)
1/2 cup Pro-biotic Salsa
1/2 cup Coconut Yoghurt
2 Tbsp Coconut oil.
2 Tbsp Coriander Pesto, or any pesto of your choice.
2 tsp coconut aminos
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
2. Poke some holes in the skin with a fork and then rub a light coat of coconut oil over the potato
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
4. While it bakes make pesto and slice avocado and chili
5. Remove from oven, and slice open the sweet potatos, end to end. Top each with 1/2 the coconut oil, pesto, yoghurt, Pro-biotic salsa, avo, chili, coconut aminos and salt.
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1 bunch coriander, with roots
handful fresh oregano
2-3 fresh scallions
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 lemon squeezed
1 clove of garlic
1 Tbsp coconut aminos
1 tsp salt
1 tsp coconut nectar
1. Mix all in blender for add processor and pulse until creamy. If it is too thick you can thin it by adding more olive oil. Or if you prefer it thicker add more macadamia nuts.